Posted May 14, 2012 at 11:57am in pomegranate chocolate dark chocolate mousse vegan food recipe dessert | 1,715 notes
Posted April 24, 2012 at 8:14pm in detox juice recipe smoothies soups food meals salads desserts cleanse vegan raw vegetarian healthy | 5,458 notes
Posted April 24, 2012 at 9:24am in vegan mint julep cupcakes vegan mint mint julep cupcakes bourbon food recipe baking dessert | 113 notes
CHOCOLATE MINT GREEN SMOOTHIE
- ½ avocado
- ½ cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- ½ cup unsweetened soy milk
- 2 heaping tbsp extra dark cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp flaxseed meal
- Small amount of vanilla extract
- Cacao nibs
- Fresh mint leaves
- Add all ingredients except cocoa, flaxseed and vanilla to your blender or food processor and process until smooth (a mini blender might not cut it here… spinach and mint leaves do take up a lot of room).
- Transfer half of that mixture into a separate container and reserve.
- Add the cocoa powder and flaxseed meal to what’s left in your blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Pour half of that into a serving glass. Top with reserved mint mixture. Finish with the rest of the chocolate.
- Garnish with a dollop of plain yogurt, cacao nibs and mint leaves, if desired.
Serves One- About 200 calories per serve :)
Recipe adapted from http://thehealthyfoodie.com/
Posted April 16, 2012 at 6:44am in vegan chocolate avocado yummy delicious food recipe vegetarian healthy lowcalorie lowfat mint pretty fitspo nice | 1 note
Posted April 10, 2012 at 11:45am in apple peanut butter banana shake milkshake apple vegan peanut butter banana food recipe baking fruit dessert | 65 notes
Posted April 10, 2012 at 6:44am in food recipe vegan cake low fat strawberry buttercream cake caramel swirled dessert | 41 notes
Posted April 9, 2012 at 12:06pm in food recipe vegan dessert no bake mint chocolate tart tart chocolate mint | 43 notes